- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good News

Two of the kittens have been spoken for



This little girls name is Oreo ... and the same lady is taking this guy

But she hasnt thought of him a name yet ...

The other 2 are still looking for forever homes.

They are cuties so I dont think they will have problems finding someone to love them forever.

Mama Moo has been spoken for as well. My mom wants her to live at her house after she is spayed.

In other news the dumpster kitty is still at my house. Shes been going outside during the day and sleeping in the bed at night. Shes very sweet!

4 comments:

  1. I feel sure those other two babies will find homes, soon. We are purring that your sweet dumpster cat finds a home, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both cute, Oreo looks fabulous with her furry eyes, I'm glad that they find their forever home and they are so blessed to have you.


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such cuties! Glad two kitties have found homes. I'm sure the other two will find loving homes very soon. You are doing a great job there :)

    ReplyDelete