- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year friends!

Today is 1/2/14 ... BooBoo is at the vet getting his teeth cleaned .. he has lost some weight and it is obvious his mouth is sore - they just called and he has stomatitis and many cavities that need to be pulled - going to be a long morning and few days but he should be feeling MUCH better very soon once all the nasty toofies are gone.

Everyone else seems to be well and good. Lots of playing and napping happening. Hope you all had a great new year we are hoping for a wonderful 2014

3 comments:

  1. I had stomatitis and had to have all my teefs pulled, but I have felt great since then!!!!!

    Happy belated New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs to you BooBoo and Happy New Year everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year.
    Purrs to BooBoo and hope he is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete