- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dear Friends ....

Dear Friends - its been FAr Far too long ... we need to catch up ... I have many things to tell you :)
Ive been reading your blogs and keeping up with you but failing to update you on all of us ... so ... thats my goal is to catch you all up ... this week maybe even tonight ... just as soon as I sit long enough to download pictures

2 comments:

  1. We hope every one is well. Our Mom knows hoe easy it is to not post for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Me may do competition about " catch Up " , I just got out of the jail ( cattery ) too...Let's do it together ButterBean : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete