- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Monday, April 16, 2012

here kitty kitty

We had a wonderful weekend here in Virginia .. Tiny, Lucky, Moose and Brooke all went out and played both days for hours and hours until they were tuckered out and ready for bed. Of course Mama, Melon and Scotch were out too.

This morning I noticed that the babies eyes have started to open. So far I think I have several babies spoken for and the mama cat. :) I am not planning to keep any and I have a few others that need homes too ...

1 comment:

  1. we're so glad to hear that all are doing well and that our eyes are opening. It is wonderful that you have homes for the majority of the.

    ReplyDelete