- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Names

the lady I got these 2 kittens from decided to give them a forever home once they are big enough to not need all the extra attention that little babies need. Im thinking first week of October they should be ready to go back. At that point they will be 6/7 weeks old, should be eating some dry food, they are already eating some wet but need to be weaned from the KMR and they wont need a heating pad any longer. I have given her a list of all the kitty things she will need for the babies to come back. And she has named them - SUNNI the orange female and HUNNI the yellow male. I think its cute since Ive been calling them SunShine and Honey for the past few days.

2 comments: