- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Friday, July 13, 2012

Kitten Update

The little black kitty is doing well. He is pretty friendly, very playful and PURRRRRrrrrrrsss he is also a talker which is fun! I left him in a large cat crate last night in the room where I keep all kitties when they first arrive. This morning I tested him out to see how he would be at large in the room and he did well. He scampered about and I got him a toy mouse to play with. He was having a big time. I went in and out multiple times fixing him an new litterbox and bed and foods and he thought it was just great. So today he will have full run of the room, he was definately stretching his legs this morning. Now to find this sweet boy a home.

1 comment: