- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kitten

The little black boy went to the vets this morning - she just called me and ....

She thinks he is only 6 weeks old - he was treated for worms and will get his ears cleaned - he only has one testicle that is decended, she thinks the other still has time to drop but if it dosnt they can take care of it when he is nutered.
otherwise they think he is just the most adorable kitty :) Im glad he is well.

He will hang out at the vets office until I pick him up after work, what this means is he will be super loved on by multiple people all day! :) thats happy and just what he needs to get over his slight fears

1 comment:

  1. That is goon news! He should be a little calmer with that much loving!

    ReplyDelete