- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Monday, May 20, 2013

Scooter Remembers

Momy and Dady saw something fall from the bridge into the water at the lake and a man jumping up and down waving his arms - when they got close enough to see me momy dove into the water to rescue me - I was just a baby

The boat ride was kinda scary but not nearly as scary as becoming fish foods

Me an ButterBean

I think ButterBean is my Mama Cat - I kneed him, and lick him and we snuggle

I was sooo cute

Hee hee :)
Happy Kitty

4 comments:

  1. You are very cute and I am very glad that you got rescued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooter that is shocking that you had such a horrid thing happen, it was wonderful that your Mum dived in to save you. What a little scrap you were, but now look at you, all handsome and just awesome!

    ReplyDelete