- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another BOX

MOM ... another box .... what is it .. .
 
 
Its a new tree ...

And Eye loves it!

Loves it so much

He knocked it down ... lol

Stripey looking for Santa


Bean waiting for Santa

Eye thinks he SAW Santa ...
 
We were not going to put up a tree this year since Stripey got hurt in the tree last year and the mean ole tree had to go to the trash - but I found this one for $39 and I couldnet resist .. even if it gets torn up this year its worth it. They are all looking at it and seem to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. THat is the best reason to put one up. So the furkids can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete