- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Secret Paw

MOM ... this BOX came today ...
 
 
Smells good I think its OUR present ...

 
No Stripey ... its not your present

 
Its Shoes

 
See SHOES ... me Mommy ...

 
However we have all out goodies for our Secret Paw present to go out ... it will be mailed in the morning
 






 
The box is packed and wrapped and ready go out in the morning
We hope our secret paw friend likes their present as much as we liked picking it out
 

3 comments:

  1. Boxes filled with toys. Nothing could be better for any kitty to receive. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful time playing with your new toys
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete