- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Something Fun

or at least Momy and Dady think its fun.

they got some green papers for christmas and decided they would get a new coffee maker - Momy dost drink much coffee but when she does she likes hot chocolate or flavored coffee - we think its YUCK to drink and really Hots but we love to sniff when its making the noise

the new coffee maker

and momy thinks that she is...

ha ha ha ..

A note from mom - I have had the flu ... was out from work last thursday and friday, felt like complete crud but the kitties helped ... they rotated layin on me, near me, beside me etc. I am back at work, went to bed at 8 last night and got up at 7 this morning so far I dont feel like I need a nap. Hopefully I am getting better.

2 comments:

  1. Our Dad wants a coffee maker like that! Mom doesn't drink it at all! We are glad your Mom is feeling better! Happy Valentine's Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my Blog Helper got one of those things! She LOVES it and comes in to work with a new kind of coffee all the time! Weird smells, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete