- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tis Eye - Eye need a lil help .. please

its Me ... the Eye here again ... Momy has been concerned about my eye ... last week when I posted it looked like this ... this picture is from January 20



And now Tonight February 14 it looks like this
Closer

Another

Momy noticed this last night and she made me an appointment for in the morning
SO at 8AM she is taking me to see the V-E-T ...
Momy is worried .. me I was taking a nap before she started with the camera and now Im chasing a ball ... Im not acting sick but she says my third eye lid looks scary ... third eye lid huh! who knew

Have any of you experienced this ???

Happy Valentines Day

6 comments:

  1. Huh! I have never had Eyeball problems before, so I'm No Help At All. I hope your V-E-T finds a quick fix for your Scary Eyeball! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when the third eyelid shows up kitty is running a fever. Have you taken a temp? It can be the beginning of cherry eye,it can also be an indication of a gastrointestinal issue and so a vet visit is always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have not seen this before. You have the right idea, getting to a vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad you are going to the vet. THat does not look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't offer any advice, are just glad you're going to see the vet. Purrs that you will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from kitty tracks. Our mom was looking up 3rd eyelid problems and it could be caused by a viral infection which may clear up on its own but definately worth seeing the vet. Buttons had a similar eye problem a while back which cleared up with eyedrops from the vets. :)

    ReplyDelete