- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yuck!

FACE

EYE


Face and Eye here .... we have been having some tummy problems .. so all momy has had time to do is clean and do laundry
She sent some poo to the vets and guess what .. we have ROUND WORMs

WORMS are GROSS and YUCK

Today we get pills.... is that fun?
NO


Note form Momy: Eye has been having tummy problems the longest but it was on and off and I thought it was because of the eye drops at first ... in 3 days they have had accidents on 3 bed quilts and Ive been to the laundry mat 3 times this week because the king blankets wont fit in my washer at home. Vet just called and its round worm :) so happy let me tell ya ...I think I can pill these 2 ... I think I can I think I can Guess Ima find out tonight

2 comments:

  1. Yuck! to the worms and the laundry mat! HOPE THE PILLS GO DOWN EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible. Hope the meds makes it go away and that they feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete