- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Friday, June 21, 2013

Trip Day 4

This is where we stayed in Sacramento
 
 
Shon went to a presentation all day and I went across the street to the water park
 
This was my spot for the day - I got there about 1040


Lunch - was good


FUN!
 
When I left

 
From the waterpark I drove to where the conference was being held


 
Found a fun palm tree to hang out under

there were a pair of squirrels living there 

 
From there we headed to Old Sacramento for dinner







 
We ate here



I had chicken

This was tuna

Shrimp fettuccini

Beef

Steak

 
Around town



We left a travel bug here

 
Old Sacramento was pretty neat - wish all the shops and things had been open, most all of them close at 6 and we didn't get to look around until closer to 8 - from there we had a 3 hour drive to Sunnyvale
 


No comments:

Post a Comment