We are SOOOO excited!!!
Yesterday we received the Superior Scribblers Award from Thomas O'Toole, Charlie O'Marley, and Lola Fannola, over at The Paw Relations
The Superior Scribbler Award was started by The Scholastic Scribe to celebrate their 200th post. To read more about the Superior Scribbler Award click
We are still pretty NEW to this and are having a good time and have made sooo many friends! Dady says we are part of a bloggie cult .. I dont think he means it badly ..
As with every award, there’re some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
It seems that most have gotten this award so ... if you have not then I am giving it to you ... :)
Thank you so much for my award - I feel so special!
5 hours ago