- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bean is a Bad kitty ... or Not

Baby Lucky was growing and wanting to play and I couldnet play - I was being a bad kitty or so Momy thought ... you see I was peeing on the floor ... but I couldnet help it ..

Then I would squat ... and try to pee ... Momy never got mad - she just didnt understand. Then it got bad ... and I was in the hallway one night and I couldnet move .. and Momy got scared and we went to the hospital ...

I had crystals and was blocked. The vet put in a cathetar and I stayed for a few days ... then I went home and 24 hours later I was back in the hospital ... they called Momy and said I could go home and before she could come get me I blocked again ... it was really bad ...


I felt sorry for Momy but I was so sick - Boo really stepped up - he played with Baby Lucky - Momy was so worried about me ...

I dont really like this story but .. I will tell you anyway - so more tomorrow ... baby steps

10 comments:

  1. We are so furry sorrys about you's issues with the pee-pee. We are hopin' that things gets furry mucho betters ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sad to hear about the crystals...They seem furry bad, we're lucky to never had had them. We hope everything is getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry .. I hope your recover soon ...

    ** please help me find a home for the boys .. stop by my blog and mention them on yours **

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had potty problems, too! I had to get surgery to have the rocks removed from my bladder. It sure was No Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get better soon! It's no fun being sick... and especially at Christmastime.

    mew!
    Katie
    (Glogirly's cat)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! We hope you feel better really soon, 'Bean! So yucky that this had to happen right before Christmas!

    We will send healing purrs your way for a speedy recovery!

    Nico, Austin & JayJay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope that you didn't have to fight too much with the crystals.....we will be back to see what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, we didn't know you were sick...healing purrs...my sisters and I are on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting blocke is not good...we hope you are better now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh we hope you are OK now, that is awful!

    ReplyDelete