- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The first post

Hi ... Im ButterBean! If you cant tell by the picture I am a BIG kitty! I have a pretty good life now but when I was little I didnt. My momy saved me and several others who are now my brothers ... I also have 2 sisters - all of the feline variety. It may take me a while but I will get it all out here for you to read. So with introductions finished ... I say thanks for stoping in and come back tomorrow - I will start the story of me - ButterBean.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Butterbean! How exciting that you got a bloggie! I hope you have loads of fun. I hope to see more pictures of you and your siblings (and my friend Moosie!). Be sure to check out the Cat Blogosphere and leave your link there so lots of other cats can find you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterbean! You are so beautiful! I can't wait to see your siblings & read all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya, Butterbean! It's nice to meet you! We can't wait to hear more about you! We'll visit again and maybe you'll visit us sometime!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Butterbean,

    Welcome to the cat blogosphere. You're very cute. I would love to hear more from you, so keep on posting and I'll come back.

    Feline kisses fromGotchi - The Cat

    ReplyDelete