- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Monday, December 10, 2012

Mama Cat Monday

I am happy to report that Mama ate just about 1/2 a can of wet food this morning - while she would not eat it off a plate she would eat it out of the can ... whatever! As long as shes eating!! She drank some water this morning too and while she fights me for the most part about her medicine she did take it, she does not like me putting the thing in her mouth. She needs a bath something terrible cause she just smells bad but Im not going to subject her to that until later this week or this weekend. Overall I think shes feeling better - she goes back to the vet tomorrow for the day.

Bean seems to be ok from his fall over the bed :)

3 comments:

  1. That is good news, sweet Mama Cat. Keep eating and take your meds.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Mama Cat. Bean, try not to scare Mom by falling off the bed!

    ReplyDelete