- ButterBean - BooBoo - Lucky - WaterMelon - Scooter - Moose - Mama*R.I.P* - Scotch*R.I.P.* -

-Tiny - Face *R.I.P* - Eye - Princess - Brooke - Stripey - Smokey - Shadow - Piper



Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nite time Mama update

She got some fluids ... she licked the juice from the wet food ... shes eaten a few crunchies ... shes pooed all over the floor because she cant seem to hold it ... shes layed in the cat bed, on the recliner that has the heating pad for her, on the dryer, hot water heater, kitchen table and is currently on the other laptop ... I have washed all the towels, litterboxes, moped the floor cleaned the bathroom vaccumed and cleaned the sofas .. you name it ... gave her medicine and all she wants is to go outside ... sheesh!
thank you for the purrs ... i think shes feeling better but I dont know ...

2 comments: